Since our Dominant/Submissive relationship started a few years ago, we have learned more about kink and how our dynamic works. As I’m in a 24/7 female-led relationship, punishments aren’t uncommon. Over the course of time some punishments are becoming more of a funishment.
What’s The Difference?
Funishment is a word in the kink community that describes the act of a punishment which the submissive finds arousing. As the name suggests, a submissive would find this activity fun and it wouldn’t help when disciplining or trying to correct a submissive’s behaviour.
Punishments on the other hand shouldn’t be fun or desired by the submissive. An effective punishment should be used to discipline a submissive and correct their behaviour.
Dominants must understand what the submissive likes and dislikes are for effective training. Remember, what someone finds a punishment someone else may consider it to be a funishment.
Here are a few ideas about the difference between punishments and funishments in our relationship:
- Wearing make-up, dressing up or painting nails
- Corner time (under 20 minutes)
- Line writing (under 100 lines)
- Naked exercises at home
- Washing mouth out with soap
- Financial domination (with small tributes)
- Orgasm denial
- CBT / Ball busting
- Eating disliked food
- Corner time (60+ minutes) in uncomfortable positions
- Line writing (500+ lines) becomes very repetitive
- Financial domination with large demands and debts
The Submissive Journey Continues
Thank you for reading this blog post about funishments and punishments – I hope you have enjoyed it. Please leave a comment below, I love hearing from you.